..How are you all?? Hope you all are taking care of your self care
As you take care of your love ones...it is also very important that you take care of yourself...
Self-love and self care is as much important as your love and take care of your loved ones...
As for a healthy body, you need healthy food, for a healthy you, you need to take care of yourself and love yourself
If you want to look beautiful inside and out, self-care is the key to that….but before self-care, you need to know the types of self-care we all should take for ourselves.
TYPES OF SELF CARE:-
- PHYSICALY: Taking care of your body is one of the key components of self-care but it doesn’t always have to be a vigorous exercise that makes you tired. Self-care should include something that makes you happy inside and out. Read More
- EMOTIONALY: It is something that we all mostly do not pay attention to but it is as much important as physical self-care. It includes better tuning with your emotions which means to understand yourself and your emotional needs. Read More
- SPIRITUALY: Spiritual self-cares doesn’t always have to include religion. It means when you practice spiritual self-cares, you are nourishing your soul and striving for inner peace and you are searching for the purpose of your life. Read More
- INTELLECTUALY: This type includes doing anything that you enjoy and nourished and challenges your mind. It not only gives you peace but also enhances your knowledge. Learning any new skill is included in intellectual self-cares. Read More
- SOCIALY: It’s very important to have a healthy social life as humans eternally are social beings. This type of self-cares has different meanings for an introvert and an extrovert. But for both kinds, it’s important to have social self-cares. Spending time with loved ones or hanging out with friends are included in this type of self-cares.
- SENSORY SELF-CARES: Sensory self-cares helps you nourish your senses like sight, smell, touch or sound which is a very effective way to make your mind active and alert. It also helps you reduce stress levels. Read More
BASIC TIPS FOR SELF-CARE:-
- WAKE UP EARLY: As we all know a very the famous saying “Early to bed early to rise…makes a man healthy wealthy and wise”. It is so true as waking up early in the morning makes you the energetic whole day and gives you positivity because when you wake up early you wake for the day rather than being forced to wake up to your day.
- GO FOR A WALK: When you start your day with a brisk walk, it gives a natural boost of energy to your body and mind and also improves your mental health. It also improves heart health and gives you a sense of positivity.
- YOGA OR MEDITATE: When you do yoga or meditation, it gives you calmness and also sharpens your concentration level. It also clearers your thinking ability and reduces your stress level.
- MAKE AN EFFORT TO LOOK GOOD: It’s very important to maintain your outer beauty with your inner beauty. By spending a little time on your appearance, you are telling yourself that you are important and you should take care of yourself. It will also boost your self confidence.
- SPEND TIME WITH YOURSELF: As you spend time with your loved ones to nourish your relationships with them, it is equally important to spend time with yourself to make your bond strong with yourself. When you make time for yourself, you nourish your bond with yourself and nurture your needs. Read More